Suitable to fold the top case flaps and close them with tape.
Unique features of this machine includes full interlocked guarding, heavy duty, resilient side belts and a tape monitoring system.
- Automatic, pneumatic, flapclosing system.
- Metal top tape-unit, which has a open tape feed path. This unit is suitable for max. 50 mm. wide tape; the flap length is 60 mm. , and can be adjusted (non-recurrent) to 40 mm.
This unit is swing mounted i.b.o. appliance of overfilled cases.
- Stainless steel deadplate for case-bottom support.
- Four-fold side-pressure rollers for jointless closing of the upper case-flaps.
- Gripbelt-units on a ball-bearing system.
- Mechanic switch for the flapclosing system (hammer), which will be adjusted
automatically in combination with the width-adjustment .
- Easy and quick height- & width-adjustment by means of a hand wheel with spindle, positioned on outfeed-level.
- In frame integrated electrical cabinet.
- PLC-controlled, make Siemens.
- Pneumatic system, make Festo.
- Control panel integrated in the frame.
- Completely guarded with two sliding windows (incl. infeed guarding
- Tape-monitoring system [ (nearly) out of tape ; tape broken ot tape not sticked].
Case-dimensions (L x B x H):
- Min. 200 x 115 x 85 mm.
- Max. 600 x 500 x 600 mm.
Capacity: The belt speed is 20 meters per minute. The capacity depends on the case-length.